If you are in the market to sell your car or buy a car not under warranty or in a different location from you, you definitely need a pre-purchase inspection.
MyChassis provides independent, third-party professional service that evaluates a vehicle’s condition before a purchase offer is made.
A comprehensive inspection report helps you get the best deal for the car you are buying or selling and avoid costly, hidden problems. The service results in factual information that the prospective buyer uses as decision support for the vehicle purchase.
- Test drive
- Interior and Exterior car checks
- Monitor checks
- Computer system readiness monitors
- Dash warning light and bulbs
- System checks
- Battery and charging
- Engine & gears
- Exterior and interior lights
- Radiator and cooling
- Mechanical checks
- Steering linkage
- Suspension components
- Hoses & belts
- Inspection for any fluid leak
- Maintenance checks
- Tires & brakes
- Glass and windshield wipers/washers
- Fluid levels and condition
- Written Report with recommendation
MyChassis provides independent, third-party professional service that evaluates a vehicle’s condition before a purchase offer is made. Pre inspection services include monitor, system, mechanical, maintenance checks and test drives